End of Life Care
There comes a time when our beloved pets must leave this world. When that time comes for you, we promise to treat your pet's passing with the utmost dignity and respect. We understand that end-of-life decisions can be difficult, which is why our doctors provide you with all the information you need to make the best decision for yourself and your pet.
If euthanasia is necessary, we offer a ‘comfort room’ in our facility where you may say goodbye to your pet in privacy. Here, you can sit with them as long as you’d like without intrusion. We also offer onsite cremation services and a large selection of memorials and urns.
- Euthanasia with pre-sedation provides for a painless experience.
- Cremation of all types of pets
- Private Cremation with complimentary wooden urn and hand-painted clay paw print
- Group Cremation with ashes scattered in our memorial meadow
- Full selection of urns and memorials available onsite